Tuesday, April 21, 2009

When I Was Free To Roam: Romeo's Tune By John Forbert



I' m taking a little time out from writing summer tunes due to this wierd weather development where tbere's rain instead of sunshine. Despite this strange development, I remember a time when I free to go where I wanted to go and do what I wanted to do. Whether it was sun or rain, I always get to roam and hang out which I did every weekend. There were times when I thought those would never end. When I think about those good times, I remember the song "Romeo's Tune" by John Forbert.

Back then, there was not a stressful feeling in my chest and my mind had not a worrisome thought. A chill time kept me relaxed as I hung around any place that I fancied. It matter what I did, just so long as I felt good while doing it. When I finally had my fill of the day, I would just move on out and head home. Man, those were the good old days.

I know I sound monotonous but as I have said time and time, these days are the complete opposite. My mind's so pre-occupied that I can't even relax for just one sec. I just that what I'm working on will bear fruit. That way, some of my current worries will be put to rest. When that day comes, I'll be feeling alright again. Till then, I'll keep working on it.

No comments: