Monday, April 6, 2009

Time For Some Sun: Mexico By Firefall



Well summer is already here and stepping out of an airconditioned room means you're toast. Once again I reiterate that I'm not a sun person and that's ironic being born in a tropical climate and the only I liked about summer back then was that it was vacation time. Yet as I blog, a lot of people are now heading out to the beach and getting themselves some sun and partying themselves away. A lot of people have already left town and are now living it up mostly at the beaches either at Puerto Galera or preferably at Boracay. When I think people heading to the beach after the holiday cold, the song "Mexico" by Firefall comes to mind.

Although I pefer the cold weather, I can understand why people are crazy about the beach. With all the water, good food, booze, other parapharnalia and of course the girls. It's the only place where you get and wet at the same time and if you're lucky, meet some interesting people along the way. If you're in an introverted mood, a walk in the shore with some fine herbs and booze will do you good. That part about beaches, I do like.

Well, whether you go to the beach or head to Baguio or Antipolo, just be careful while you'e out there. Live it up while you still can. Just remember to keep your head on your shoulders no matter how wild things get. The whole point is to relax and enjoy yourself. So order that pinacolada, meet those senoritas and throw those worries away because it's summer.

No comments: