Friday, April 17, 2009

Girl Power In The Summer: Cruel Summer By Bananarama




With summer in full swing, majority of the people are heading out to the beach cool down and party. I remember the stint we had in Puerto Galera during that training seminar that we had and when we went to the main beach, man there were alot of girls in two piece swimsuits. Some had the figure while others simply had the nerve. Either way when women flaunt it, we guys really get hooked to it. I guess I've been away from the beach and it's been a while since I've seen so many wearing such outfits. Remembering those sights and the way they flaunted it reminds me of the song "Cruel Summer" by Bananarama.

First time I started my blog, one of my early entries was Y & T's "Summertime Girls" which reminds me of another reason why men go from the beach apart from cooling off. I'll have to admit alot of those girls on that beach had a lot of confidence to wear such daring outfits in a crowded area. For those who had the body to go with the suit, I tip my hat to them for showing a wondrous vision which takes the pressure away from the usual routine. It was like sit back and enjoy the show. And man, that was good show.

I guess you can say that's one form of girl power. Being able to do that is not very easy given our cultural trait. On that beach however, they were not shy to about their outfits. When you got it, flaunt it. As for us guys, we love it. You go girl cause you got K and power this summer!

No comments: