Friday, April 10, 2009

Everyday With The Lord: Day By Day By The Fifth Dimension




Right now it's Good Friday and on this day, we really should focuse on God's suffering and death on the cross. Even though it's not Lenten Season, we should always keep God inside us. Not just during religious festivities, but even in the ordinary days when we need him most. Apart from that, we should do our best to understand his teachings and by doing understand them more clearly, but to appreaciate his concerns more deeply. That's the feeling I get when I hear the song "Day By Day" by The Fifth Dimension.

The first time I heard this song I was hooked. It was just an expression of faith, but for some reason it makes me feel good as well as strenghtens my faith. I really get to appreaciate my faith a little more thanks to this song. It feels that the day will be good and we should always dedicate what we do on that day to the Good Lord. Even when the day didn't so well, this song still reassures me that God is still there.

I have to admit there was a time when things were so bad that I lost my faith. After recovering from those tough times, I realize that I was wrong to do so. I'm still prone to making mistakes and losing it every now and then. Though I admit, I'm not perfect I don't want to loose sight of my faith anymore, especially now that things are always bad. I do know things will get better because He's there. Knowing that He is there is and that's what matters the most.

No comments: