Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Getaway Song: Escape By Rupert Holmes




I can understand why when summer comes up, people want to loosen up and party out. Daily grinds can really take a lot out of a person, especially when is always A.S.A.P. The fact that the heat starts to swell doesn't really inspire another hard day in a guy. That's when there's a chance to getaway from it all, people will most likely do so. With all this escapist attitude brought about by the summer heat, I think about Rupert Holme's song "Escape" a.k.a. "The Pina Colada song".

Though I'm not one to swim or ride a banana boat, a good hard drink is good enough for me to beat the heat. This is especially true during the hot afternoons where you need not fuss to much. Just sip your drink and enjoy the view as the sun goes down. It gets better when you have friends and some "herbs" to enjoy the atmosphere. With all that in play, there's now you'd remember all that crap that you bolted out from.

Well I had my time in the sun. Right now, I need to focus on some important things which I need to do because I want this to bear good results. For those who are still longing to go, just remember to fix up all the loose ends before doing so. When you have settled everything, then go and enjoy. Just remember to be careful out there. Get the most out of this summer and have fun.

No comments: