Friday, August 15, 2008

Spiritual Safety Net: Yah Moh Be There By Micheal MacDonald And James Ingram





Last entry, I talked alot about keeping in touch with the Almighty and his mother in times of difficulty. One good thing about keeping a blog is that it serves to remind me about that lesson. I have to admit there were times when things were really bad that when out of the blue, a most unlikely individual would come to our rescue. The surprising part of it all is that those who help us out of a jam are the ones we least likely to expect. I guess is the Good Lord's way of watching over us through these individuals and with that in mind, I feel like listening to the song "Yah Mo Be There" by Mciheal MacDonald and James Ingram.

This song reminds us that no matter what happens, the Big Guy will be there. It talks about times when people are in despair, yet sends a message of hope during troubled times. The video shows different situations of people with problems that are getting too much for them to handle, ending with the two singers using a raft to fish them out of the water. I guess it means that when even in the last minute, there will be someone out there to get you out. If this song doesn't give you a sense of hope, I don't know what will.

I guess another thing that this song teaches us not to loose faith during our time of trials. I have to admit there were times when I faltered and that's no understatement. I guess I needed some time to cool off and clear head because sometimes I too tend to loose it when hard times really hit me. I guess a good thing about keeping a blog is to remind myself about these lessons. It keeps it fresh in our minds and most importantly, in our hearts.

No comments: