Saturday, August 30, 2008

Feeling Really Pissed Today: Congratulations By The Travelling Wilburys



One of the things that really ruins my day is when something or someone wakes me up early on a weekend because on weekdays I wake up at 5 a.m. or earlier so I want to some quality zs on a weekend. This weekend I suddently wake up at 6:40 a.m. to the rantings of a family member due to some petty thing which turned major as the people this person was ranting at got carless and broke something important. This led to more shouting which ruined not only my morning, but my entire day. Man, it's bad enough that I'm stressed out as it is and I have to listen and even witness this crap. What's worst is that I have to drive this person somewhere which really added insult to injury to another ruined weekend which prompted me to use the song "Congratulations" by The Traveling Wilburys for today's entry.

True this song talks about a person voicing out his sorrow after a break-up but one thing this song and my mood have in common is that the singer and me are both pissed at some even if the reasons are a bit different. One thing we have in common in this song is that we both care for the annoying people who caused us a lot of stress. The only difference is that the singer was abandoned and I have to deal with this person's mood swings and urges. The singer's world is empty with that person while my world is in chaos because of the annoying developments caused by this person. Atleast the singer can find someone new, I'm stuck with this one and right now I'm really annoyed because these ruined weekends are becoming more and more frequent at my expense.

Sometimes I think this person takes pervese pleasure in ruining my weekends. Still I care for this person who I really want to take good care of. I just wish this person would just cut me some slack cause lately I'm stressed out and I just don't want to show it. Sometimes this person doesn't realize when to stop and fear one day this person might go too far. In ending, if I were to give this person a medal, it be the ROYAL ORDER OF SOUR GRAPES FOR HAVING A RASIN FOR A BRAIN AS WELL AS SOURING OTHER PEOPLE'S MOODS!!!

No comments: