Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Unpredictable Weather At The Start Of The Year: The Sun And The Rain By Madness


Boy, the year just started but the weather sure isn't appropriate for the month.  In fact, I can't make heads or tails of what the weather will be like.  This was confirmed when the weatherman said to be prepared for scattered rain showers.  Yet it's hot in the mornings and just when you thought there won't be any rain, it suddenly pours buckets.  Sometimes you don't what to expect anymore.  This unpredictability reminds me of the song "The Sun And The Rain" by Madness.

It can be so inconvenient when you don't what the weather will be like.  You carry your rain coat along with your umbrella which can be a pain when you're commuting as you're packed up like a sardine only to find out that it didn't rain all day.  Then you go to work without rain gear only to smell the scent of water in the air and you're lucky to get a rain before the downpours comes roaring down on you.  Good thing I keep a coat and umbrella in the office in case that happens.

Now I here that there's a chance of rainfall coming in tomorrow.  I guess I better bring my rain gear again just in case.  Sometimes I think the weather is just the year.  Just when you think things are going to be good, something happens and the crap hits the fan.  The year and the weather sure have lot in common when it comes to that.  Sadly, you'll never what to expect so you just prepare as best as you can.


No comments: