Tuesday, January 1, 2013

That's Life: Turn The Page By Bob Seger



Well it's no officially 2013 and you know what:  I DON'T CARE!  Sorry folks I'm still a little upset about how the holidays went down.  Sadly, there's nothing I can do about it anymore since Santa has called a night and the fire crackers have wrung out the old.  Right now as I blog I watch as the day is already fading and the night is now coming.  As I do so, I am listening to Bob Seger's song "Turn The Page".

I thought about using Metallica's cover for this post but I decided to go with the one and only original.  Woke up late and had left-overs for brunch and as I eat, it's strikes me about the term "left-overs" because I still have a gripe about the things that happened during the previous year that still lingers inside me.  Not even the holidays were spared and once again I was made to accept the unacceptable.  That's one bitter pill too many.

So another has passed and I try to be optimistic that things will better this time around.  Why do I do not believe.  I don't want to be pessimistic either.  Still, it's a chance to start over and hopefully things will turn around this time.  Well, that life and you'll never what to expect.





No comments: