Friday, January 25, 2013

There Sure Have Been A Lot Of Them: Been Having A Bad Day By Taj Manal


Whenever I get a call from home or a sudden chore when I'm just about done for the day, that sure puts me down and ruins my day.  Right now, when I look back at all that's been said and done last year, there sure were a lot of bad days.  Though this year is just about to start, I already get a lot of out-of-the blue surprises that sinks my spirits.  Feeling down all the time is the result of having one bad day too many.  A good for those bad days is "Been Having A Bad Day" by Taj Mahal.

What is a bad day for me?  It's when something comes out of nowhere and destroys something that I've worked hard for a long time.  It can also be when something bad happened to friends and family and it affects everybody.  It can also be holding out on help that never came or people letting you down when you need them the most.  The worst part about it is that you have to accept it even though it hurts.

As I've been saying again and again, these bad days keep happening and quite frankly I'm getting sick of it.  I'm tired of accepting the unacceptable.  That's the reason why I don't give up and I'm determined to do all that I can to turn all of this around.  As I've said before, it won't be easy and I have to figure it out myself.  Until then, if a bad day happens, I'll just blog about.  That's only to soften the blow.


No comments: