Thursday, January 17, 2013

Times When I Like Being Alone: Leave Me Alone By New Order


Just got home from another one of those "necessary evil" chores at work which I dread every Thursday.  After having some dinner and a cold shower, I slump into my room where at last I'm at my private Idaho.  When the days get crazy and your thoughts are messed up, sometimes you need to be alone.  That way, you to figure things out and come to your senses. The need to be alone reminds me of the song "Leave Me Alone" by New Order.

Sometimes when the pressure gets too much, that stop button inside you is suddenly pressed.  That's when you want to drop everything and just want to get away.  Times like, I would like to just gaze at the sky on a sunny afternoon in some shady place.  Just relax and let chaos leave your mind and soul until you are at peace with nobody bothering you.  Sometimes being alone is good for your soul.

Still, you can't stay in your fortress of solitude for long.  You still have face what the day has in store for you. Be it good or bad, you have to face it nonetheless.  Still when the over and everything's done, then you can go back to lone tranquility.  It's times like that when I like being alone.


  

No comments: