Sunday, January 6, 2013

You Gotta Get Harder When Things Get Harder: Hard As A Rock By AC DC


If there's anything I learned this past few years is that life is hard.  Even if you do get some help, in the end, you have to face things all by yourself.  The fact that life is getting harder is a reality that's becoming more and more evident.  It's either you cave in to the pressure or start becoming harder to meet the hardships. The need to be a tougher or harder person reminds me of the song "Hard As A Rock" by AC DC.

I know for some this has another meaning but for me, it's all about being tougher.  It's a sad truth that hard times separate the weak from the strong but those are the facts.  It's during the tough times where you find which group you belong to.  If you don't want to be weak, then you do what you have to do to be strong.  When someone pushes you, you push back harder cause that's the only you can get things moving.

I know it's easier said than done and believe I'm still struggling in these hard times.  Be that as it may, I don't want to give up and get trampled on.  I keep on going because I know that if I try harder, I will find what I'm looking for.  If the times are hard, then I just have to try harder.  If I have to be as hard as a rock to do it, so be it.


No comments: