Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Nice Cover That Cheers Me Up: Runaway By Luis Cardenas

.
A few years ago,  I used Del Shannon's song in one of my posts.  As much as possible, I try not to use the same song twice.  Well, right now I am still feeling low from the holiday let-downs that went down. I wanted to just take my mind off of everything that happened and cheer myself up a bit.  I guess this is why I'm using Luis Cardenas' cover of Del Shannon's song "Runaway" for this post.

I remember seeing this on some music video program when I was young.  It was a cool video and the dinosaurs were hilarious.  The guy was luck in that video caused just as he was feeling down, everybody comes in to cheer him up.  I wish the same happened in my situation.  Still, stumbling upon this video really cheered me up.

Well, I'm gonna tuck myself in cause I'm done for the night.  I don't know what the day will bring but I hope it's better than what the last year brought me.  Still nothing will happen unless you make it happen.  Well it's a new year and tomorrow is a new day.  I'll find when I wake up tomorrow.


No comments: