Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Slow, Stressful Monday: Monday, Monday By The Mamas And The Papas



Wasn't able to blog yesterday.  I had very stressful weekend and it even though things turned out well, it ease  my anxiety.  On top of that the internet was so slow due to the heavy rains brought about by the weekend.  Not being able to blog was one letdown but when I got to work, things got more stressful.  I guess that's why I chose the song "Monday, Monday" by The Mamas And The Papas for this post.

The worst part was that I found out that the salary was going to be delayed.  That sucked after going through all that trouble last week.  What worries me the most is that there bills that are due and I really needed that dough.  It's not just me but all of us got affected.  Now I feel worried and guilty at the same time cause I wasn't able to contribute to anything.

I just hope that we can pull through this.  There are too many things that are happening and we're having a hard time dealing with it.  However if we do make it through and someone tells me that "see it was no big a deal", I'm gonna punch his jaw.  This is the last thing that I need right now.  It sure took a slow and stressful Monday to get the ball rolling.


No comments: