Tuesday, January 8, 2013

For Those Of Us Who Struggle Under Pressure: Man In The Corner By Genesis



I know I sound monotonous when I blog about my struggles but this blog is also my form of therapy where I can constructively express what I feel to let the frustration out.  Speaking of frustrations, I know that we make our choices in life and if things go bad, then we cannot complain cause that's what we chose.  For me rather than complain, I have through the pressure as I am already being backed in a corner.  That said, it reminds me of the song "Man In The Corner" by Genesis.

I dedicate this post for all of us who are under pressure right now.  We don't want to show it but the pressure that life brings can be very overbearing.  It's like walking a tight-rope only to have more weights put on you. Still, you bite your lip and work your way through the pressure.  There's a lot at stake and if you lose it, everything falls apart so we take it all in fight through the pain.

We are not alone as there are many of us who are in the corner fighting our own secret wars.  Others who don't understand what we go through  It's kind of embarrassing when people stare or criticize but we do we can take the abuse along the way.  Hopefully one day, it'll all be worth it and we can get out of that corner into something better.  Till then fight on guys and don't let it get you down.


No comments: