Sunday, January 27, 2013

Bests Describes These Bad Years: Seasons In The Abyss By Slayer


Even though it's just January, this year has already gotten off to a bad start. Once again, something has happened that's already dampened my mood.  As much as I try not to be too negative, life sure is throwing me a lot of crap when you least expect it.  I'm beginning to fear that this going to be another bad year.  This dismal feeling that I have for this year is the reason why I'm using Slayer's song "Seasons In The Abyss" for this post.

As I have stated in most of my posts, the last 12 years haven't very kind to me and my family.  For some reason, some always goes wrong just when you think things are all right.  When that happens, it can sure erase any hope that you have left in you.  You walk around like a zombie not caring anymore since it's all ruined.  Then the year just flows dismally down the drain and there goes another year gone to waste.

I do hope I'm wrong.  There's been one bad year too many and I'm trying hard to ensure that this year would be different.  Hopefully, things work out this time around and not just for me but for my whole family as well. This bad juju has been around for a long time.  Hopefully this year we can climb out of the abyss.


No comments: