Friday, January 4, 2013

Left Wondering: Still Wonder By Johnny Lang



One thing that really stresses me out in my life is the fact that there are so many things that turn my world upside down.  I mind my own business and do my best to stay out of trouble.  Still something or someone comes out of the blue and the next thing I know is that everything's hit the fan.  In the midst of the mess, I'm left wondering what the heck happened. It really reminds of the song "Still Wonder" by Johnny Lang.

I know this song is about a guy wondering about a girl but just like that song, I'm left with a lot of questions.  The questions aren't about a girl rather about an incident that thrown everything into chaos.  I thought things were starting to look up that year and everyone was so happy.  I can't believe that things that bad happened and ruined everything.  The worst part is that even though this is a new year, the issues from the past are still there and remain unresolved.

One thing's for sure, it hasn't given me any rest and I haven't had peace of mind since things blew up the way they did.  I don't want to accept this as a fact of life and just bear it cause I've been doing that for quite some time and I can't stand it anymore.  Still, there are things that need to be done and I'm doing them as best as I can cause life doesn't wait for anyone.  It is hard though with all this questions  and issues that weigh heavily inside me and everyone else.  I hope this gets resolved because I don't want to be spend my life wondering about it.

  

No comments: