Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Anything To Amuse: Dancing Horses By Echo And The Bunnymen


Last year was certainly a bummer.  The year before that and all the other past years weren't exactly any better.  This bad streak has been going for quite some time.  This year isn't giving me much to lift my hopes up and right now I wish something good would happen just to chase away the blues.  With that wish in mind, it reminds me of the song "Dancing Horses" by Echo And The Bunnymen".

If I was at a bar or a diner, I'd probably be slumped on the table or the bar due to depression.  Things you'd hope would come true didn't and the thing you dread did.  When that happens it can you take you down a peg or two.  Apart from that, I wasn't able to blog last Monday due to a bad headache and a lot of stress.  What a downer!

Right now I wish something good would happen.  Unfortunately,  a wish is just a wish.  You have to make things happen and that's what I'm trying to even though I'm not doing it right.  Still, it would good if there was bright spot in this dark hole.  Anything would be good even if it were just dancing horses just to chase away the blues.


No comments: