Monday, January 21, 2013

Trying Hard To Keep The Faith: That's The Way God Planned It By Billy Preston


Just got back from Church and I'm trying to remember everything that was said in today's mass.  In this day and age where fewer people believe in religion, my mother and I still go every weekend as well as every first Friday of the Month.  I'm not that deeply a religious person but I still believe in God and Heaven.  I'm just trying hard to stay the course and keep the faith.  That's the reason why I'm using the song "That's The Way God Planned It" by Billy Preston.

This last 12 years sure shook me up in terms of faith.  A lot of things that I hope would happen didn't and things dreaded did happen.  There was even a time that my faith was so shaken that I stopped going to Church and it was only through my parents' counsel that I went back.  It was hard to accept the things that happened and has been happening but I guess that's all part of the Big Guy's plan.  Still losing faith in that time didn't help me either.  It took a while but I went back to the fold.

Right now, I'm still trying to figure what the master plan is all about.  I have to admit that I'm a little resistant about some of the plan's designs and hopefully we can meet each other halfway.  I just wish that thing's would work this time around.  I've been accepting the unacceptable for a long time and hope something good comes up for once.  In the end, it all in God's hands and I'll just have faith in what it's in store for us.


No comments: