Monday, January 28, 2013

The Choice Is Clear: Stand Or Fall By The Fixx


A friend of mine found me through my blog and criticized on the things that I post.  I told him I simply blog what I think about or feel with the song as a means to reflect the message or mood of the post.  Sure, I admit  that lately I've been repeatedly blogging of how hard life is but I do so to remind myself that it's tough out and you either stand or fall.  When it comes to making that choice, I listen to the song "Stand Or Fall" by The Fixx.

You don't really feel that choice when life good.  But life turns its ugly and things get tough, you'll really feel the pressure.  The worst is the hard is getting harder.  It's as if life is challenging you with every crap that it throws at you.  The question is are you going to fold?  Well, for me, I've a mistakes that I could no longer correct but for some reason, I'm still here and because of that I'm still trying to get it right.

Getting it right is not easy and I still haven't gotten it together.  Still, I can't rely on others anymore and I'm also tired of being on the losing end of the stick.  I know there are some habits that I have to kick if I want to get where I'm going.  Still, I don't to just quit and let life roll all over.  When it comes to stand or fall, the choice is clear:  I choose to stand.



No comments: