Thursday, January 10, 2013

Sadly There Isn't Such A Place: Perfect World By Huey Lewis And The News



Even though it's a new year, I don't anything changing.  If there's any change, it can be because of more problems pouring in like heavy rain in a storm.  Just when you think things are looking good, something comes out of nowhere and before you know it, you're drowning in a world of hurt.  Sometimes I wonder what life would be like if we live in a perfect world.  That question reminds me of the song "Perfect World" by Huey Lewis And The News.

What is a perfect for me?  It's where you can who you want to be and do what you what to do and even make a living on it.  A world where there are no worries and no tears.  Everybody is united and problems don't exist.  That would be a perfect world for me.

Sadly, such a place doesn't exist.  The fact that I wake up already feeling stressed and frustrated gives you an idea about the type of world that I'm living in and it's getting worse.  Still  I do know that if I want to make it happen, I have to move for it to be so.  I may achieve a perfect world but hopefully I can make at a tolerable one.  That would be enough for me.


No comments: