Saturday, January 5, 2013

If There Was Such A Street, I'd Move There: Sentimental Street by Night Ranger


Well, tomorrow is January 6 which means we celebrate Three Kings.  That means that holidays are now officially over and I for one am glad for it.  Still, all the disappointments brought about by the past year still lingers in me.  Man I miss the old holidays when we were all together but then again I miss the old days period cause back then life was good.  I guess feeling sentimental which is why I am using Night Ranger's song "Sentimental Street".

I've always been a sentimental person.  I guess it comes from having no closure or having no peace with the past.  I have to admit I'm haunted by the past because of that.  There are times when  I really  want to go back.  If not to do it over again, at least tie loose ends to have peace knowing that I was able to do it.

There is no such thing as Sentimental Street.  Still, if there was such a street, I'd move to that place.  Maybe relive the good times that I have enjoyed when I was young.  Oh well, that's just wishful thinking.  I guess I just miss the old days where the good times rolled and the gang was all there.


No comments: