Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Sweet Dreams And Happy Thoughts: Dreamboat Annie By HeartOne



When you get older, one of the few luxuries that starts to disappear is unfortunately a good night's sleep. This could be due to a lot responsibilities or due to a lot of stress.  There are times when you don't get the required eight hour sleep due some unexpected incidents that not only keeps you awake but also cuts your sleep time.  Times like that a good 24K song can put you to sleep in no time.  A good song to play for getting some nice naps is Heart's :Dreamboat Annie".

Even though it  starts off with the morning, this song always gets me relax when things have been so stressful that I can't sleep.  That's why I try not to get too worked up at the end of the day because the adrenaline from the stress would just keep me awake at night.  When the adrenaline does start to build up, I put on my earphones and play this song.  I close my eyes and think happy thoughts as I listen to it.  Before I know it, I feel sleepy enough to call it a night.

Well I do other things as well such as drinking hot chocolate and avoiding sodas before going to bed.  Still nothing beats listening to a good song such as this to relax and retire to.  I'd rather do that than pop a pill which is too overboard for my taste.  Listening to this brings good dreams and happy thoughts.  That's all I need to get some good sleep.


No comments: