Saturday, June 18, 2011

That Last Scene From The Movie Fandango: Can't Find My Way Home By Blind Faith





I remember the first time they aired the movie Fandango on television and that was during my last year in college during those last show schedules. I wasn't to watch all of it but I saw the last scene where they were attending some kind of party. For some reason Kevin Costner's character suddenly stopped having fun and he had that annoyed look of someone who was on the outside looking in. He remained that way until the party was over and after that the credit started rolling signaling the end of the film. The song being played at the last scene was "Can't Find My Way Home" by Blind Faith.

I guess the reason why these scene left an impression on me was because from the scenes that I was able to watch, he was a wild and adventurous dude who always went to the extreme to get a kick out of life. In short, he was the party down who'd always find a way to give the group a jolt so that they never had a dull moment. I kept falling asleep so I wasn't able to see the entire film. As I've stated above, I only saw the last scene. It really left a huge question mark in my mind to this day.

To this day, I haven't watched the entire film. A lot of priorities have kept me from doing that. Still, that scene still makes me wonder why he had that annoyed look in a middle of great party. Maybe something entered his mind and that realization made him stop and think about something, I don't know. I guess I just have to watch the whole film to find out.