Monday, June 6, 2011

No Help When It Was Needed The Most: Just When I Needed You Most By Randy VanWarmer




Before I start this post, I want to make it clear that I am not aiming this post at anything or anyone. I understand that times are hard and everyone has their hands tied. With that said, here it goes. This post is for all those who fell forsaken at times when they needed help and are sad or bitter because of it. I'll be using Randy VanWarmer's song "Just When I Needed You Most".

Why is it that when times are hard that there is no help in sight. A lot of times, we move and do what we can but it's not enough. Despite assurances, you find that the help promised and the people who will help you are suddenly nowhere to be found. It hurts because you really needed it and you wind up with a cupful of sand. You're just left with a huge mess and a bitter pill to swallow. The worst part about it is that there is nothing that can be done about it since it's over.

As much I believe that one must stay focus on the goal and not the problems/obstacles, there are times when crap happens and it is so painful that you are left paralyzed from the blow. It takes you awhile to pick yourself up and clear your head but it's the best that you can do. You realize that it's to you and soldier on in the hopes that you get it right. You just move because you can't depend on them anymore. In the end, it's up to you and nobody else.

No comments: