Sunday, June 5, 2011

Keep Your Dream Alive: Dream On By Aerosmith





Achieving a dream or an ambition is important for a person if he or she wants to be happy in life. Having a dream is what keeps a person going as to make something of himself/herself in the world. However, making that dream no matter how small or how big is another matter as criticism and obstacles are thrown in one's path which could hinder one's progress to that dream. Still, that doesn't mean that we should just give up and wallow in regret but try harder till we achieve our dreams. Aerosmith's song "Dream On" is a reminder that we should keep our dreams alive.

The fact that tomorrow is the first day of school reminds me how kids have a lot of dreams that they want to fulfill in life. For some of us, those dreams are gone and we're trying to salvage whatever we can to have some sort of peace or satisfaction in our lives. This due to the sad truth that something bad happened or we just gave up. Someone, however, told me that if you have the will, then it's out there for the taking and nothing and no one can stop you. Though my old dreams are dead, I'm trying hard now to make my new ones come true. This time around I won't give up til l achieve my dreams.

I have learned recently that while you are alive, anything is possible. Though my recent entries are depressing, I never loose sight of that which is why I keep going. I don't want to give up anymore and cry sour grapes. That will give you sleepless nights of regret that will you up and before you know it, you're a hollow shell of yourself. Keep your dreams and alive and live that dream cause it's the only to live life.

No comments: