Friday, June 17, 2011

A Cool Song That I've Just Got Re-Post: 853-59-37 By Squeeze





After five months of not having to blog, I was ecstatic when the attack/malware status of my blog was finally lifted. I felt like something wass missing in my daily routine and it felt great to once again blog about my reflections and memories using those rare 24K classing songs. However, there was a fly in the ointment as some jerk gave me a spam mail which earned me a warning that my account would be suspended if I don't do something about, forcing me to remove not only that spam mail but also all the legitimate comments as well as the post. Still, I wanted to post that video again because it was it was one of my favorite 24K songs and for it to be taken out was really difficult for me to do. The song was "853-59-37" by Squeeze.

As I've said in the original post for this video, this is one of those cool songs that I can listen to all day. I always request this together with Tommy Tutone's "Jenny" which also dealt with a telephone number. It's a really cool song that makes me feel good when I listen to it. That's why when I got that email regarding the spam warning, I was sad about that and it was really hard for me to erase it along with all the legit comments that I have received cause it meant that someone was reading my blog. After some thinking, I decided to re-post this video with a new entry cause it was too good to leave out and I know other fans of 24K will agree.

More than just a way to entertain readers who view my posts, these songs have been apart of my life. It's bad enough that they are so hard to get and now that 24K is reduced to just Saturdays it will be even more difficult to listen to them on the radio. I said it before and I'll say it again; I like this song and it would be a crime to myself if I didn't re-post it. It's a good song and that's all that matters to me. As for the hacker, @$@%# you and the same goes for the jerk who sent the spam mail too!

No comments: