Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Girl Buddies: Playing With The Boys By Kenny Loggins





I never tire mentioning how I valued people that I have accepted as my friends. This is especially true now that I seldom get to see them. Though most of my friends are male, I did some who were female. I can tell you they hang with the guys and can match them in whatever gimmicks that we had and they were fun to be with. Remembering these gal pals reminds me of Kenny Loggins song "Playng With The Boys".

Some of them, I've met at school while others. I've met at work. They made me realize that some girls can really hang with the guys. I was even amazed that some of them were really rugged and can much or even surpass me when we had some brews. More importantly, they were down to earth and not like the prissy pedestal princesses that I usually encounter. Bottom line is that they were cool girls and they partied hard without losing their poise.





Like a lot of my friends, I don't see or hear from them a lot nowadays. I sometime talk or text one of my original girl buds from time to time and I'm glad that she's doing okay. Like a lot of my guy pals, they were fun to be with. I bet some they're all settled down in one way or another. They got my respect because they were willing to run with us guys and I will always wish them well for that.

No comments: