Monday, September 14, 2009

I Guess It Was Just A Dream: Only In My Dreams By Debbie Gibson




Whenever sleep really takes over me, there are times when dreams get really vivid.  I don't why I go along with the situation but as it unfolds, you really get into.  Just when the truth is about to revealed, all of a sudden you wake up in a messed up bed and realize that's time to go to work.  Jump into the shower and rush out to the house, hoping that you'd make it on time.  Yet even when you get you get it together and start the day's chores, in the back of your mind, dream still nags you.  That's the feeling that I get when I hear the song "Only In My Dreams" by Debbie Gibson.

Whenever I get caught up in these kinds of deep dreams, it really feels so real.  So much so that there are some dreams that I still remember from way back when.  One of the most annoying kind of dreams that I often experience is when I find myself in school again and wearing a school uniform.  It annoys me because I worked so hard to finish my studies and repeating or going back were greatest fears when I was a student.  The more vivid dreams are the ones that worry me the most because I feel like something bad will happen and I don't what that is.

Whether it was recalling a bad experience, a coded message or simply being in a cool place, even when you wake up you feel that it happen.  When a dream was that vivid, you really can't forget about it.  Well in the meantime, I better concentrate on what needs to be done now.  Whether it will happen somewhere in the future or not, only time will tell.  If it was just a dream,.then that's all that it was.

No comments: