Sunday, September 20, 2009

Depends On What I What's On My Mind: Dedication By Thin Lizzy



Although my blog is dedicated to 99.5 Rt's 24K Program, I admit my blog is more personal than music oriented.  Ever since I started blogging, I felt that the day is incomplete unless I put an entry on my blog.  I guess it's like a form of therapy as well as an opportunity to express what I think and feel.  Whether I write about the past, my buddies, about martialarts or comment on what's happening out there, I just blog about it.  Thin Lizzy's song "Dedication" sums up what I write about on my blog.

Apart from preserving these gold hits, I also use them to reflect my thoughts on my blog entries.  It's much like a scene in a movie where a song is played during a scene which suites what happening or what the character's are feeling.  Or sometimes I make dedications to people who helped shape my life through the years.  Some who are still here while others have passed on.  A lot of times, I blog about the emotions that I feel both good and bad as well as how I deal with it.  No matter what I always dedicate it to something.

I have to admit that there are times when I am not consistent.  Sometimes my entries are good and sometimes they are crap.  Nevertheless, I feel the need to blog before the day is over unless something really demanding comes up or some idiot uses the computer and downloads a virus which leads to a breakdown and I won't be able to blog.  Despite these setbacks, I always make it a point to put an entry in because if I don't then something is missing.  You what you want about what I put in my blog which is why I put comment section there and I welcome criticism if it will improve my entries as well as my blogs.  Nevertheless, this is my blog and what I put write about is my business and that's the bottom line.




No comments: