Thursday, September 3, 2009

Fear Of Losing Control: Wicked Game By Chris Isaak




I was saving this song for February but I decided otherwise and use for a different interpretation. A lot of times in the past, I've been a very naive person and because of that, I often get easily persuaded. As a result, I get that feeling that I'm being used. During such times, I get the feeling that I'm losing control which is something that I don't find amusing. When I hear the song "Wicked Game" by Chris Isaak, fear of losing control.

At the moment, there are a lot of things that I want to accomplish and those are my main priorities. The last thing that I want to feel is losing control. Call me Woodrow Call, but I often associate that feeling with addiction not love. I wouldn't call this love when you feel your losing yourself and everything and everyone becomes oblivious. you know it isn't love when you're on the losing end of the stick and all that you is slowly disappearing piece by piece.

Call me a coward for having this view, but if I feel that I have no control over what's happening then something's wrong this picture. Sure, your feel high, but then it won't be long until you take a nose dive and splat on the floor. The next thing you know, you're left for dead and looking like a mess with your heart splattered all over the place. That, I definitely don't like. I'd rather stay focus on what's really important and keep my head on shoulders rather than indulge in such foolishness.

No comments: