Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Good Riddence To A Former "Co-Worker": Little Miss Can't Be Wrong By The Spin Doctors


Not so long ago, I had a co-worker who had the same responsibilities as me.  At first, the workload was equally divided between us and the output was pretty good.  As time passed, however, I noticed that I was doing more and more of the work while she was doing less and to add insult to injury she was frequently absent, leaving me with all chores in the office.  It had gotten to the point where I came to blows with my boss over this person.  The story ends on a good note with her getting transferred out of the office and eventually getting cut from the institution.  Whenever I think about that b@%!!, I remember the song "Little Mis Can't Be Wrong" by The Spin Doctors.

I never thought such people existed as she didn't care about the job and started watching television and reading lotto results while the rest of us toiled throughout the day.  It's workers like that that give a department a bad name.  At that time, we were hanging by a thread and this person didn't care at all.  When work was given to her, she was a kid being' forced cod liver oil.  The worst part was taking the heat when you're hands were already full and this bimbo didn't move her butt.  It had gotten so bad at the office that we could feel a sword on top of our heads which was ready to drop at any time.

Like I though, the story had a happy ending with the bimbo getting kicked out of the office and a revamp that was good for everyone there.  The moral of the story is that if you're going to be part of a team, act like it.  Nothing is free and if you want to get paid, you do your share of the work.  Abandoning your responsibilities and letting others suffer for is a cruel thing to do to your office mates which will have consequences so don't be smug.  If you don't like your job, then leave rather than be a burden to everyone else.  As for that bimbo:  Goodye and good riddence!!!!!!!



Spin Doctors
Uploaded by julestouzart. -

No comments: