Thursday, September 10, 2009

When Things Start Getting Out Of Control And It Gets Too Much To Handle: Stop The World By Extreme




I just got back from work and boy am I beat. I hate it when too many things happen at once and it starts overwhelming you. Your mental and physical faculties start draining at very high levels as too many responsibilities collide. The worst part about it is that there is so much to do and nothing is getting done. Times like these I wish everything would just stop like that song "Stop The World" by Extreme.

Right now I feel that I'm mentally, physically and emotionally drained. After all that's happened in the past and what has happened in the present has really made me numb. A part of me just wants to walk away from it all and simply go into hibernation for a while. I know it happens but it still pisses me off when I feel so exhausted because I feel that I've let myself and others around me down. Another thing that rankles me is the fear that people might think that I'm slacking off which could live a bad impression which I definitely don't want to happen.

Despite this weary feeling, the world doesn't stop for anybody. I don't anyone to accuse me of slacking off. I may not be perfect but I work hard to get things done and that's one trait I don't want to lose. Just a little time off is all I need to rest up and go to it again. I don't want to complain because I'm not the only one who is tired at the office. I have to keep on going because the bottom line is that the world doesn't stop for anyone.

No comments: