Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Feeling Too Much Pain That I'm Getting Numb: Feel The Pain By Dinosaur Jr.


With all that's happened in the last five years, I feel that it's taking it's toll on me. These days I don't go to sleep without worrying about what's going to happen next. Although I've taken some good advice about crossing the bridge when I get there and rolling with the changes, there are times when things get too much and it can get overwhelming. A lot of times, I feel really burned out as a result. When problems strike out from all over the place and you absorb it all, I remember the song "Feel The Pain" by Dinosaur Jr. 12 years ago, I was trying to build myself up after going through one of those "dark periods". As I was doing so, some people accused me of being oblivious to what was going around here. After that, I decided to help out a little bit more though I started noticing that I felt a little bit of myself started to ebb away. It get worse when I went through another "dark period". One bad thing happened after another and I thought it was just a matter of time before I bought it. Although I now am able to get back on track after that storm passed, I still have a lot on my hands and my mind as well. These days I'm just trying to make ends meet and steel myself for whatever problem that will jump out of the blue. I just hope that what I'm working on bears fruit or should I say steady fruit. That would solve my problems or at the very least, ease some of it. I hope it pays off because there's just too much pain that I'm feeling from everything and everyone.

No comments: