Thursday, September 17, 2009

It Means That Everythings Will Be All Right: When I See You Smile By Bad English

 
It's a fact that life just gets harder everyday. A lot of times, you really get drained both physically and mentally. When things go bad, it can take its toll on you emotionally. Yet when see people smiling and laughing, somehow all of that stress, fatigue and ill disappears like it never happen. When I hear the song "When I See You Smile" by Bad English, I feel some sort reassurance that everything will be all right. Whenever we people we care for happy and safe, it makes everything worth it. A lot of times we are weary and our will slowly crumbles due to the pressure that day demands of us. It drives to the point of giving up and call it quits. Yet when we see that benevolent smile and the healing energy it bring, we suddenly remember why we do what we do. Keeping that in mind, we soldier on until we finish what we started. It's incredible what a smile give other people. When we see people, we know that their happy. When that smile and happiness is genuine, its energy just spreads all over the place. Even life gets to much, that smile works miracles at times when it is really needed. Even though crap happens, when people are happy, that's all I can ask for. When I say the people I care about smile, then I know everything will be all right.

No comments: