Wednesday, May 21, 2008

stalker/admirer:Photograph By Def Leppard



Whenever I listen to 24k, I find it strange that I really enjoy all the tunes that they play. Back when I was young, I went against the flow, meaning that I listened to the opposite of what everybody was listening. I was more into rock songs from country bands like 38 Special as well as Heavy Metal Bands like AC DC, Judas Priest and the Scorpions. For the first part of my high school life, Rt played a lot of these bands which kept me glued whenever I found time to relax. One band that really caught my attention was a British Band from England with a heavy sound. Tne band was Def Leppard and the song was "Photograph".

Like a lot of the rock bands of the time, they always wore a combination of spandex and leather, but they had a lot of substance to their music. The first time I listened to the song, it really blew me away. It was heavy and it was mean. The song for me is cross between admirer who wants to see the person in real life or it can be a stalker who may more dark intentions than just meeting the person in mind. Somewhere in the middle, the difference between the two can really get blurred and if you don't believe me, look at all the celebrity news regarding stalkers. I only saw the video once in my high school life and I was only able to see again when checked Youtube.

Even now, when I listen to this, it never fails to give me a rush of adrenaline. It reminds me of the good old days when we were always drunk on the weekend and we didn't have a care in the world. You closed your eyes and you banged your head to the beat of the song. It didn't matter if your brothers and buddies were laughing their heads off at you because you were having a good time. I enjoyed this music it now.

then, I still enjoy

No comments: