Monday, May 12, 2008

Chill Song: Piece Of Paradise by PM

Everytime I tune in to 99.5 rt's 24k program, I wish time would stand still and I'd be happily lost in a world filled with my favorite tunes from the past. On Fridays, most people would think of going out to party, a bar, etc., but for me all I need to do is tune in to 24k and all is well with the world. To sum it up, I'm at a state of bliss where I hear my favorite songs. It's like searching for that ideal place and when you find it, you'd want to stay there forever. All of us are looking for one such place long for such a place just like the song "Piece Of Paradise" by the band PM.

The song talks about that missing piece in our lives that if found, makes us complete. That creates a longing that makes feel that there's void in us that needs to be filled. We search high and low for that one that thing where we feel we belong and when we can't find it, it gives us no peace until we do. We all have a longing inside of us that we wish to find and when it really gets to us, it in

No comments: