Thursday, May 22, 2008

Jump Start Romance: Why Don't We Make Believe We're In Love Again By Toto


Although I still prefer to be single, I have to admit that it's sad to see relationships hit a bump. The reason for this is because these "bumps" can lead to bigger problems which eventually result in break-ups. While some are lucky to mend their problems, others are not so fortunate and soon part ways. Those who don't want it to end, call upon all their strength to resolve the problem before it gets worse. When I listen to Toto's sonmg "Why Don't We Make Believe We're In Love Again", the thoughts of reviving the thrill amply describe this situation.

This song doesn't just try to put back the thrill; it also gives you a jolt due to the strong saxophone intro as well as the cool piano play. It's trying to get that feeling that you both have lost when things start going wrong. They try all they can because they know that they had a good thing going and they don't want it to end. While some win and some lose, it's a matter of how much you want it to last that's the issue. If you really want it, you better be ready to fight for it.

This is one of my favorite Toto songs and I was hooked the first time I heard it. Reminds of the best years of my life and still packs a punch. I dedicate this to those who want a second chance or making an effort to revive the feeling they once had. It’s an awesome song and a great favorite that I’ll never tire of. A good cure when the thrill is gone.

No comments: