Saturday, March 16, 2013

Still Pushing To Make A Change: I Want To Make The World Go Around By The Steve Miller Band


Though we've done the best that we can in trying to keep up with the pressures that life brings, it still galls me that we can't go any relief.  Instead, something always happens that the situation worst than it was before.  Sometimes I feel so worn out that even as I sleep I still feel the stress.  Yet as I turn in and turn the lights out, I still hope that something would happen and things will change and I keep trying to make it happen.  That wish for something to happen reminds me of  the song " I Want To Make The World Go Around" by The Steve Miller Band.

Everyday, I try to fit in my search within my time in the hopes that I can find the answer that I seek.  So far I haven't had any luck yet.  Either there are so many obstacles blocking your path or the prospect turns out to be a dud.  This always seems to happen at the time when I need most or when more problems come crashing in.  Either way it's like adding insult to injury.

Still I keep on trying because I really want to see a change.  I've been trying to go out of my comfort zone in the hopes that I may find that which can bring about the change that I've been waiting for.  It's been a long time since something really good happened but it won't happen just by wishing it.  I just think about what King said in the movie "Platoon" about keeping it hard and dry and the world will turn.  I just hope that I do something right to make it so.


No comments: