Sunday, March 3, 2013

It's Never Easy: It's Hard By the Who


Every time the year starts, the one thing that I pray for is that things will get better for me and my family.  Sadly, what happens is always the opposite.  What's worse is the problems are harder than last year and you really have to dig and weather the new storm that the year has brought.  Nobody said that it would be easy and when new problems come out, it can test you to your limits. When you're again reminded how life is, it's best summed up in the song "It's Hard" by The Who.

As I've said in the first paragraph, something will always remind you that life is not easy.  How you face will depend upon you.  Just like this song, some buckle and complain while others try to find a way.  Some do it the hard way while chose to think things through to find the better.  I'd rather be the latter than the former so long as I find a way out of this hardship that life dumps on me.

Sadly, it's a fact that life is hard.  This is especially true when you're already old.  The worse part is when you're growing older and your options start disappearing.  Despite that, I still believe in changing things around if you keep on fighting.  Well that's  what I've been doing all this years.  I'm trying my best to keep up with life's hardships.



No comments: