Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Sorrow And Hope: Babylon By Don Mclean



Still feeling down about what I learned last night.  What made it worse was the fact that a lot of other people know.  Finding that out as I got back from work once again sank my spirits like a ship that was torpedoed at sea.  To it's a bummer is an understatement.  Right now I'm listening to the song "Babylon" by Don Mclean.

Right now I'm really sad.  When this year started, it was a very rocky start due to what happened to last year's holiday.  Just when I thought things would look good might happen, this came out of the blue and everything just fell apart.  It's  left me confused, frustrated and stressed out.  The worst is that a lot of people were bewildered as well.

This really stinks right now and the worst part is that it's out of my hands.  Everybody's wondering what's going to happen now as well.  Still, I hope that this will be resolved eventually.  I still have faith in God and in Bergson's Shipwreck Theory that these bad times won't last.  I guess I just have to bear with it for a while.


No comments: