Sunday, March 31, 2013

Still Believe That Miracles Do Happen: Miracles By Jefferson Starship


You know despite my rants and woes about how hard things are and the annoying the developments that happens out of the blue, I still do my best to keep my chin up.  Even when my spirits are at an all-time low, I still believe that something good will happen not just for me but for those around me.  It helps keep me going during these tough and sad times.  One song that keeps me hoping that a miracle will appear is the song "Miracles" by Jefferson Starship.

Well I know this song is about love but we can all use miracles especially now that things are tough all over.  A lot of people out there have had it tough yet they never complain or give in to the pressure.  Many have managed to turn their lives around and even rise above difficult and impossible situations. That in itself is a miracle.  Guys like these inspire me and give me hope that if I keep on working on it, the world will turn.

Miracles don't happen just by rubbing a lamp or waiting for the fruit to fall.  You've got to work hard to make something happen.  The miracle is finding out what that is and using it to turn things around.  I am still hopeful that I will find that and hopefully that I be able to figure it out on my own.  That for me is a miracle that keeps me going.


No comments: