Tuesday, October 9, 2012

When Problems Get Too Much To Bear: Driven To Tears By The Police



When you're plagued by too many problems, the last thing that you need let alone want is more crap.  Unfortunately, the world doesn't work that day.  No matter how hard things already are, expect more of the same.  It's a cruel world getting more cruel.  The way things are, it can drive a person to tears. That said, I'm choosing the song "Driven To Tears" by The Police for this post.

Problems can be like a leak in the dike.  Once the wall is breached, it's hard to catch the water as it fills the place to the point of drowning.  It's like fighting multiple attackers at once and getting bruised in the process. You'd want to cry "Time Out" but it doesn't work that way.  it's either you keep up or you just fall and stay where you lay.

For me, I've taken a lot of lumps and I'm still trying to cope with all things that life throws at me.  I'm not a smart man but I'll be darned if I'm going to let this bring me down.  I'm tired of being pushed back into a wall by life's bad jokes.  No matter what I won't be driven to tears and no matter what it takes I will get past all this.  Other people have done so and so will I.




No comments: