Monday, October 15, 2012

I'd Like To Ride A Train Like That: Peace Train By Cat Stevens





Well another chaotic period has just passed.  To make things worse, I get a ton of work which I have to do in break-neck speed. Not a very good way to start the week wouldn't you think? Right now,  I wish there a ride that I can get into where I can some peace and comfort.  With that wish in mind, I am listening to Cat Steven's song "Peace Train".

I don't really know why every time my the UFC is on, things get really crazy around here that I feel I'm not suppose to have fun.  Anyway going back to this song, it'd be really neat to board such a train.  With the stress that I'm feeling, I'd empty my pockets and give whatever money I have to get a ticket.  I'd get away a bit and hopefully they'd live up to their word and that's to get some inner peace. I don't care where I'm going so long as I feel cool during the journey.

I don't know if it is me or is reality really biting everybody in the butt?  Sadly, such a train is myth and if it was real, only the big-timers.  Well once this song ends, it's back to grind again.  Still, if I'd like to get on such a train just to chase the blues away.  It's worse the ride.



No comments: