Sunday, October 21, 2012

Anxious And Anxiety: Last In Line By Dio







A lot of people often tell me that I always look anxious or that I have too much on my mind.  I guess it's because everything I go through always takes a toll on me.  I guess it started when I was in school  because I could never relax especially when it was exams week where I always waited anxiously for the results if I pass or fail. Since then that anxious feeling has always been with me ever since.  When I get anxious for waiting about the results, it reminds of Dio's song "Last In Line".

Sometimes it's not just test results that get me anxious.  It could be a development that I don't want to go through or something that might affect my well-being. It could also be changes that I am unprepared for or something so uncertain that I don't know when it will end.  Either way it's a lousy feeling.  It gets even worse when you're the last or first to know.  

These last 12 years have been full of anxiety and uncertainty.  Just when you think things are going good, they start to unravel leaving  you so anxious that you have no peace of mind.  With no peace of mind, it sure is hard to face the day every time you wake up.  I just hope that things would be resolved soon.  There's been too much of these two that I'm beginning to think that life is playing a cruel joke on me and it's not funny anymore.




No comments: