Thursday, October 11, 2012

If You Feel Like It Do It: Do Your Thing By Isaac Hayes




Ever had those moments when you want to just do something.  This is especially true when the environment you're in provides a lot of inspiration.  Once inspired, it hard to hold back.  If you really feel like it then do it.  I got this from listening to the song "Do Your Thing" by Isaac Hayes.

Why is it that that there are people out there who are happy, successful or both?  Because they follow their hearts and their dreams. They know that it's what they want  and do what they can to attain it.  They don't let anything bring them down. No matter who many times the criticisms or the naysayers try to dissuade them, it won't work.  It is something that they will do because it's what drives them.

I have to admit that I'm far cry from these kinds of people.  Still, seeing them achieve you much makes me believe that anything is possible.  They're the reason why I keep on trying no matter how many times I come up empty. They followed their passion and some have achieved their dreams late in life. They did so because they did their thing and if they can do it, we all can too.



No comments: