Thursday, October 25, 2012

Right Now I'm Chillin: Breezin By George Benson



Just got home after a hard day's work.  I finished taking a shower after eating my dinner and right now I'm my best to loosen up after tense all week long.  Actually I've been tense ever since this new black cloud has been plaguing us.  So tonight I thought I'd chill out by listening to a song that would put my soul at ease while I blog.  That's why I'll be playing "Breezin" by George Benson for this post.

I've been thinking too much and worrying too much lately and yet I can't do anything about it. Right now I'm playing the song on my laptop with my earphones on my ears. I click on the play button and close my eyes and begin to listen.    I let my mind drift with the song in the hopes of taking to a better place or at the very least, fill me with some happy thoughts.  Just want to chill out for a while to chase the blues away.

Sure I know this is just temporary relief.  It won't take long till the black cloud's crap starts to pour on us again.  For now all I ask is this moment of peace.  I don't get that much anymore and I treasure all that I can get.      I do believe that this will all work out eventually.  Right now I'm just chillin the night away.




No comments: