Monday, October 8, 2012

If Only There Was Such A Place Where Love Makes Everything Right: Sweet Love By The Commodores




With the year about to end, once again I am plagued by another big problem.  It's has given me no peace since I heard it and has made sick with worry ever since.  Man and I thought things would be better this year.  Right now I'm turning on my stereo and listening to a 24K song to soothe my nerves.  A good song to listen to right now is "Sweet Love" by The Commodores.

Love isn't just about romance but also about feeling good and spreading that good feeling around.  As I listen, I get taken to world where everything is cool where people are happy and making others happy.  The love is flowing and there's nothing to worry about cause you'e  good people and you feel the love that they have for you.  In short, everything's all right because the love is right there.  Slowly but surely, the smile comes back to my face and I feel a little relax thanks to this song.

Sadly, reality is a different story.  Still, that doesn't mean that the love isn't there.  Things are just a little hectic and priorities need to be addressed.  Still, never doubt that the love isn't there.  Sometimes you have to be the first to share it.  That said, it would be cool if such a place existed where love makes everything right, that would be cool.




No comments: