Being a sentimental person, I often dwell on the past as well as the things that I have experienced in my life.  Other times there things that I felt that left a deep impression on me or people who impressed me so much that I can't forget them.  With all those things locked up inside me, I wanted to put them in writing and that was how I started blogging, Once I started, I just couldn't stop because everything that I write there is a reflection of who I am as well how I feel day after day.  When it comes to summing up all that I blogged thus far, the song "Reflections Of My Life" by The Marmalade comes to mind.

I find inspiration for my posts depending on what I feel or what I reflect on.  Other times, it could be about something happened during the day.  A lot of times, it's a personal form of therapy to help put my feelings into perspective.  One thing's for sure, it's all here in my blog.  Apart from that, it gives the opportunity to add rare songs as great hit songs that I enjoyed listening to when I was a kid to help set the mood for whatever post that  I will blog for the day. 

Well there are other things that I've trying to attain with my blog which were not as successful but still trying to figure it out and hopefully get it right.  Till, then I'm happy putting my thoughts on this blog.  Whether they are about experiences, opinions, or my take on certain things, they are all reflections of my life.  I hope that I keep on blogging till the day I die. I guess if there's anything that would make me immortal it would be this blog but that's not the reason for it as I stated earlier, I just want to keep my memories and songs alive and that's why I blog.