Sunday, October 7, 2012

Trying To Stay On The Straight And Narrow: Stay Clean By Motorhead






We all know that no one's perfect and there times that we make a lot of mistakes.  Sometimes those mistakes can be so devastating that you really find yourself in the pits of Hades.  Still if you're determined enough, you will climb out of there no matter how long or how hard it takes.  Just remember to learn from the mistake and keep out of trouble.  When it comes to keeping out of trouble, it reminds me of the song "Stay Clean" by Motorhead.

Yeah well when it comes to making mistakes, I sure made a lot of them which is why I am where I am now.  The worst part of it is that lightning struck me twice and that wasn't good.  Just when I though I climbed out of the pit, something happens and I'm at the bottom of the barrel.  What's worse is that this take took me a lot longer to get out.  Apart from that it took away what could have the best period of my life.  

Though times are hard and uncertain, at least my life has dignity again.  Still I have lot to fix if I am to find real happiness and contentment.  That's the reason why  I keep my nose clean and my head clear cause I' don't, I might get another taste of falling down and I'm sick of it.  A chance at salvation should not be wasted which is why I am staying on the straight and narrow.  Hopefully, I'll get things right at the end.





No comments: